PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner (Combined)
Learn an internationally-accepted, business-driven and flexible approach for project management and successfully pass PRINCE2 Foundation & Practitioner examinations.
- Experienced & accredited trainers
- Accredited training material
- Includes official PRINCE2 manual
- Training & examinations in 5 days
- Two practice examinations (each)
- Excellent first attempt pass ratio
|Location||Schedules||Regular Fee||Early Bird Fee||Register|
|Contact us to schedule this session for your team at your preferred location and dates|
Key features of PRINCE2:
- Focus on business justification
- Defined organization structure for the project management team
- Product-based planning approach
- Emphasis on dividing the project into manageable and controllable stages
- Flexibility that can be applied at a level appropriate to the project.
PRINCE2 is flexible, adaptable and as much as a project method can be, friendly.
PRINCE2® is a method for managing projects. It helps you work out who should be involved and what they will be responsible for. It gives you a set of processes to work through and explains what information you should be gathering along the way.
PRINCE2 may be similar to what you currently use, but what it does best is pull together common names and descriptions into a structure that anyone familiar with PRINCE2 can understand, regardless of background or industry.
Benefits of PRINCE2Using PRINCE2 provides you with greater control of resources, and the ability to manage business and project risk more effectively. This will benefit:
- Individuals seeking leading project management skills and greater employment prospects
- Project managers
- Directors/executives (senior responsible owners) of projects, and
For individuals, PRINCE2 certification is an invaluable asset to your career as it increases employment prospects and helps you to do your job more effectively.
For organizations, PRINCE2's formal recognition of responsibilities within a project, together with its focus on what a project is to deliver (the why, when and for whom) provides your organization’s projects with:
- A common, consistent approach
- A controlled and organized start, middle and end
- Regular reviews of progress against plan
- Assurance that the project continues to have a business justification.
PRINCE2 Qualification SchemePRINCE2 has 3 qualifications levels, as follows:
IntroductionThe PRINCE2® (PRojects IN Controlled Environments) project management methodology provides business with a flexible approach for the management of their projects and a cost effective means to align the best practice project management.
The objective of this course is to ensure that participants acquire the skills and knowledge to be able to act as an informed member of a project management team using the PRINCE2 method within a project environment supporting PRINCE2 and confirm whether they have achieved sufficient understanding of how to apply and tailor PRINCE2 in a scenario situation. PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner certification examination is also scheduled on the last day of the session.
Learning ObjectivesCandidates should expect to gain competencies in the following areas after successful completion of the training course:
- Learn PRINCE2’s principles, processes and themes and how they contribute to the effective control of a project
- Understand the value of using PRINCE2 at the team, project and senior management level
- Understand the purpose of major management products and be able to apply the principles, themes and processes to a project
- Understand the relationships between the roles, management products, principles, themes, techniques and processes
- Be able to create and assess management products.
- Be prepared for the PRINCE2 Practitioner Certification
Recommended ParticipantsProject managers in need of a method to help manage projects of different types and size. Team members, project and program support staff wanting to learn how to effectively contribute to a PRINCE2 Project.
PrerequisitesKnowledge and experience of project management will be helpful, but not necessary.
Course FormatThe course uses a stimulating mix of instructions, quizzes, workshops, discussions, practice exams, and two certificate exams.
- Course reference manual containing copy of course slides, support documents, quizzes and answers
- Practice exam
- Course Certificate
- Exam certificate on passing the PRINCE2 certification examinations
Reference MaterialThis training is based on the publication, "Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2", Published by TSO (The Stationery Office) in 2009.
- Introduction to PRINCE2 and Project Management
- The 7 Principles of PRINCE2
- The 7 Themes of PRINCE2
- The 7 Processes of PRINCE2
- Examination Review
- Project and product life cycles
- History of PRINCE2 & benefits
- Overview of methodology & structure
- Project Management structure
- PRINCE2 principles, themes and processes
- Difference between embedding and tailoring PRINCE2
- Supplier and customer relationship
- Learn from experience
- Defined roles and responsibility
- Manage by Stages
- Manage by Exception
- Focus on products
- Tailor to suit the project environment
- Business Case
- Directing a project
- Initiating a project
- Controlling a stage
- Managing Stage Boundaries
- Managing Product Delivery
- Closing a Project
- Practice Examination
Practice ExamTwo practice examinations are part of the training session – for Foundation and Practitioner levels each. The practice exams aim to help participants in passing the PRINCE2 certification exams.
Certification ExaminationPRINCE 2 Foundation: A 60-minute certification exam is scheduled on the last day of the course, consisting of Seventy Five (75) multiple choice questions, 5 questions to be trial and will not be counted in score. Candidates must achieve 50% marks (35 out of 70) to receive their examination certificate.
PRINCE2 Practitioner: A 2.5 hour certification exam is scheduled on the last day of the course, consisting of 8 objective questions carry 10 marks each. Candidates must achieve 55% marks (44 out of 80) to receive their examination certificate. This is an open book exam (official PRINCE2 manual only).
Eligibility for ExaminationThere is no prerequisite for writing PRINCE2 Foundation examination. However In order to sit the PRINCE2 Practitioner examination, candidate must provide proof of having passed one of the following:
- PRINCE2 Foundation,
- Project Management Professional (PMP),
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM),
- IPMA Level A® (Certified Projects Director),
- IPMA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager),
- IPMA Level C® (Certified Project Manager),
- IPMA Level D® (Certified Project Management Associate).
Why select Business Beam as your Training Provider?
Exam passing guaranteeEnjoy one FREE exam retake (Foundation level only) if you fail in the first attempt. (What’s this?)
Free lifetime revisionRefresh your concepts by re-attending our training session for FREE. (What’s this?)
Accredited Training OrganizationBusiness Beam is an ATO and PECB Partner.
Accredited course materialThe training material is accredited and approved.
Quality Training MaterialYou will receive 500+ page comprehensive training manuals.
Accredited trainersOur trainers are experienced consultants and accredited trainers.
Excellent first attempt pass ratio:Business Beam maintains excellent first attempt pass ratio.
Excellent feedback:92%+ of our overall customers rates us excellent or very good.
Experience tells all500+ accredited courses to 7,000 professionals in classroom.
At your premisesThis training is also available at your preferred premises and timings
FREE Exam Retake
Business Beam offers one FREE exam retake option to its valuable training participants who don’t pass exam in the first attempt.
- This offer is time limited, starting from 2015 and onwards.
- This offer is valid for selected courses only, including ITIL Foundation & Intermediate Level, PRINCE2 Foundation, and ISO 27001, ISO 22301, ISO 20000, ISO 38500 & ISO 9001 related exams.
- Free examination retake is subject to 100% advance payment of training and exam fee.
- Free examination retake offer shall NOT be applicable in following conditions:
- If candidate does not attend the training session up to 3 hours or more;
- If candidate does not write the examination (first time) on the last day of training session;
- In case of online examinations, Candidate fails because of laptop or desktop issues.
- Exam retake must be availed within 6 months of the initial exam.
- This offer can be availed only at the offices of Business Beam, at Dubai or Karachi.
- This offer is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or credit.
- The terms and conditions are subject to change without any prior notice.
FREE Lifetime Revisions
Business Beam offers FREE lifetime revisions to its valuable training participants, who want to refresh their concepts. Participants are welcome to attend training again for FREE.
- This offer can only be availed by the participants who attends our training sessions in 2016 and onwards.
- For revision, participants may join any of our pre-scheduled open-enrollment training session at any location worldwide. Updated training schedule is available at our website (www.businessbeam.com).
- Participants are welcome do more than one revisions, as required.
- Revision participant shall pay the training logistic expenses.
- This offer shall not be applicable if the course version changes (e.g. PMP based on PMBOK v5 to v6).
- Training attendance certificate shall not be issued to revising participants.
- This offer is valid for training courses only; examinations of any kind are not part of this offer.
- This offer subjects to the confirmation of training session, and the availability of space.
- The terms and conditions are subject to change without any prior notice.