Accredited by ACQUIROS and AXELOS
Learn an internationally-accepted, business-driven and flexible approach for project management and successfully pass PRINCE2 Foundation examination.
- Experienced & accredited trainers
- Accredited training material
- Training & examination in 3 days
- 100+ practice questions
- 98%+ first attempt pass ratio
|PRINCE2® Foundation||Karachi 17-18 Mar 2018||
|Lahore 5-6 May 2018||
|Contact us to schedule this session for your team at your preferred location and dates|
Key features of PRINCE2:
- Focus on business justification
- Defined organization structure for the project management team
- Product-based planning approach
- Emphasis on dividing the project into manageable and controllable stages
- Flexibility that can be applied at a level appropriate to the project.
PRINCE2 is flexible, adaptable and as much as a project method can be, friendly.
PRINCE2® is a method for managing projects. It helps you work out who should be involved and what they will be responsible for. It gives you a set of processes to work through and explains what information you should be gathering along the way.
PRINCE2 may be similar to what you currently use, but what it does best is pull together common names and descriptions into a structure that anyone familiar with PRINCE2 can understand, regardless of background or industry.
Benefits of PRINCE2Using PRINCE2 provides you with greater control of resources, and the ability to manage business and project risk more effectively. This will benefit:
- Individuals seeking leading project management skills and greater employment prospects
- Project managers
- Directors/executives (senior responsible owners) of projects, and
For individuals, PRINCE2 certification is an invaluable asset to your career as it increases employment prospects and helps you to do your job more effectively.
For organizations, PRINCE2's formal recognition of responsibilities within a project, together with its focus on what a project is to deliver (the why, when and for whom) provides your organization’s projects with:
- A common, consistent approach
- A controlled and organized start, middle and end
- Regular reviews of progress against plan
- Assurance that the project continues to have a business justification
PRINCE2 Qualification SchemePRINCE2 has 3 qualifications levels, as follows:
IntroductionThe PRINCE2® (PRojects IN Controlled Environments) project management methodology provides business with a flexible approach for the management of their projects and a cost effective means to align the best practice project management.
The objective of the PRINCE2 Foundation course is to ensure that participants acquire the skills and knowledge to be able to act as an informed member of a project management team using the PRINCE2 method within a project environment supporting PRINCE2. The course covers principles, themes and processes effectively. PRINCE2 Foundation certification examination is also scheduled on the last day of the session.
Learning ObjectivesCandidates should expect to gain competencies in the following areas after successful completion of the training course:
- Learn PRINCE2’s principles, processes and themes and how they contribute to the effective control of a project
- Understand the value of using PRINCE2 at the team, project and senior management level
- Understand the purpose of major management products
- Learn how to effectively apply PRINCE2 practices
- Be prepared for the PRINCE2 Foundation Certification
Recommended ParticipantsProject managers in need of a method to help manage projects of different types and size. Team members, project and program support staff wanting to learn how to effectively contribute to a PRINCE2 Project.
PrerequisitesKnowledge and experience of project management will be helpful, but not necessary.
Course FormatThe course uses a stimulating mix of instructions, quizzes, workshops, discussions, practice exams, and a certificate exam.
- Course reference manual containing copy of course slides, support documents, quizzes and answers
- Practice exam
- Course Certificate
- Exam certificate on passing the PRINCE2 Foundation examination
Reference MaterialThis training is based on the publication, "Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2", Published by TSO (The Stationery Office) in 2009.
- Introduction to PRINCE2 and Project Management
- The 7 Principles of PRINCE2
- The 7 Themes of PRINCE2
- The 7 Processes of PRINCE2
- Examination Review
- Project and product life cycles
- History of PRINCE2
- Overview of methodology
- Project Management structure
- Benefits of PRINCE2
- Learn from experience
- Defined roles and responsibility
- Manage by Stages
- Manage by Exception
- Focus on products
- Tailor to suit the project environment
- Business Case
- Directing a project
- Initiating a project
- Controlling a stage
- Managing Stage Boundaries
- Managing Product Delivery
- Closing a Project
- Practice Examination
Practice ExamA one-hour practice exam is part of the course. The practice exam aims to help participants in passing the PRINCE2 Foundation certification exam.
Certification ExaminationA 60-minute certification exam is scheduled on the last day of the course, consisting of Seventy Five (75) multiple choice questions, 5 questions to be trial and will not be counted in score. Candidates must achieve 50% marks (35 out of 70) to receive their examination certificate.
Eligibility for ExaminationThere is no prerequisite for writing PRINCE2 Foundation examination.
Why select Business Beam as your Training Provider?
Exam passing guaranteeWe will pay 50% of the exam fee if you don’t pass in the first attempt. (What’s this?)
Free lifetime revisionRefresh your concepts by re-attending our training session for FREE. (What’s this?)
Accredited Training OrganizationBusiness Beam is an ATO and PECB Partner.
Accredited course materialThe training material is accredited and approved.
Quality Training MaterialYou will receive 350+ page comprehensive training manual.
Accredited trainersOur trainers are experienced consultants and accredited trainers.
Excellent first attempt pass ratioBusiness Beam maintains 98%+ first attempt pass ratio.
Excellent feedback92%+ of our overall customers rates us excellent or very good.
Experience tells all500+ accredited courses to 7,000 professionals in classroom.
At your premisesThis training is also available at your preferred premises and timings
Exam Passing Guarantee
At Business Beam, we are confident about the quality of our training execution, accredited trainers and material. The company maintains excellent first attempt exam pass ratio. We therefore offer unique Exam Passing Guarantee to our exam candidates. If a candidate does not pass exam in the first attempt, Business Beam will pay 50% of re-attempt exam fee.
- Exam Passing Guarantee offer is available for one re-attempt only.
- Exam Passing Guarantee offer is valid for selected courses only, including ITIL Foundation & Intermediate Level, PRINCE2 Foundation, and COBIT Foundation related exams.
- Exam Passing Guarantee is valid for participants attending our pre-scheduled open-enrollment (public) training programs only.
- Exam Passing Guarantee is subject to 100% advance payment of training and exam fees.
- Exam Passing Guarantee offer shall NOT be applicable in following conditions:
- If candidate does not attend the training session up to 30 minutes or more;
- If candidate does not write the examination (first time) within ten calendar days of training session;
- In case of online examinations, Candidate fails because of technical issues related to his/her laptop, desktop or internet connection.
- Exam retake must be availed within 6 months of the initial exam.
- Exam retake can be availed only at the Business Beam offices located at Karachi or Dubai.
- This offer is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or credit.
- This offer is time limited, starting from July 2017 and onwards.
- Business Beam reserves the right to withdraw the offer, or change its terms and conditions without any prior notice.
FREE Lifetime Revisions
Business Beam offers FREE lifetime revisions to its valuable training participants, who want to refresh their concepts. Participants are welcome to attend training again for FREE.
- This offer can only be availed by the participants who attends our training sessions in 2016 and onwards.
- For revision, participants may join any of our pre-scheduled open-enrollment training session at any location worldwide. Updated training schedule is available at our website (www.businessbeam.com).
- Participants are welcome do more than one revisions, as required.
- Revision participant shall pay the training logistic expenses.
- This offer shall not be applicable if the course version changes (e.g. PMP based on PMBOK v5 to v6).
- Training attendance certificate shall not be issued to revising participants.
- This offer is valid for training courses only; examinations of any kind are not part of this offer.
- This offer subjects to the confirmation of training session, and the availability of space.
- The terms and conditions are subject to change without any prior notice.