ISO 22301 BCMS Lead Implementer
Accredited by PECB
Mastering the implementation and management of a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) based on ISO 22301
- Experienced & accredited trainers
- Accredited training material
- Training & examination in 5 days
- Excellent first attempt pass ratio
- One free exam retake (if required)
|ISO 22301 BCMS Lead Implementer||Dubai 25-29 Mar 2018||USD 2,500**||Register Now|
|Contact us to schedule this session for your team at your preferred location and dates|
A BCMS emphasizes the importance of
- understanding the organization's needs and the necessity for establishing business continuity management policy and objectives,
- implementing and operating controls and measures for managing an organization's overall capability to manage disruptive incidents,
- monitoring and reviewing the performance and effectiveness of the BCMS, and
- continual improvement based on objective measurement.
A BCMS, like any other management system, has the following key components:
- a) a policy;
- b) people with defined responsibilities;
- c) management processes relating to
- d) documentation providing auditable evidence; and
- e) any business continuity management processes relevant to the organization.
- 2) planning,
- 3) implementation and operation,
- 4) performance assessment,
- 5) management review, and
- 6) improvement;
Business continuity contributes to a more resilient society. The wider community and the impact of the organization's environment on the organization and therefore other organizations may need to be involved in the recovery process.
IntroductionThis five-day intensive course enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing and managing a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) based on ISO 22301:2010. Participants will also gain a thorough understanding of best practices used to implement business continuity processes from the ISO 22399. This training is consistent with the project management practices established in ISO 10006 (Quality Management Systems - Guidelines for Quality Management in Projects). This training is fully compatible with BS 25999 (Business continuity management specification) and ISO 27031 (Guidelines for information and communication technology readiness for business continuity).
- To Understand the implementation of a BCMS in accordance with ISO 22301
- To Gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques required for the effective management of a BCMS
- To Understand the relationship between the components of a Business Continuity Management System and the compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization
- To Acquire the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing, managing and maintaining a BCMS
- To Develop the knowledge and skills required to advise organizations on best practices in the management of business continuity
- Project managers or consultants wanting to prepare and to support an organization in the implementation of a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)
- Business continuity auditors who wish to fully understand the implementation of a Business Continuity Management System
- Persons responsible for the business continuity conformity in an organization
- Members of a business continuity team
- Expert advisors in business continuity
- Members of an organization that want to prepare for an business continuity function or for a BCMS project management function
PrerequisitesISO 22301 Foundation Certification or basic knowledge of ISO 27031 or BS 25999 and business continuity concepts is recommended.
Course FormatThis training is based on both theory and practice:
- Sessions of lectures illustrated with examples based on real cases
- Practical exercises based on a full case study including role playing and oral presentations
- Review exercises to assist the exam preparation
- Practice test similar to the certification exam.
- Course reference manual containing copy of course slides, support documents, quizzes and answers
- Course Certificate
- Exam certificate on passing the ISO 22301 Lead Implementer examination
CPDs AssignedThis course qualifies for Thirty One (31) CPDs
- • Day 1: Introduction to BCMS concepts as required by ISO 22301; Initiating a BCMS
- Day 2: Planning a BCMS based on ISO 22301
- Day 3: Implementing a BCMS based on ISO 22301
- Day 4: Controlling, monitoring and measuring and improving a BCMS and certification audit of a BCMS
- Day 5: Certification Exam
- Presentation of the standards ISO 22301, ISO/PAS 22399, ISO 27031, BS 25999 and regulatory framework
- Fundamental principles of Business continuity
- Preliminary analysis and establishment of the maturity level of the existing BCMS based upon ISO 21827
- Writing a business case and a project plan for the implementation of a BCMS
- Definition of quality policy and objectives
- Development of a BCMS and business continuity policies
- Business impact analysis (BIA) and risk assessment
- Design of business continuity processes and writing procedures
- Implementation of business continuity processes
- Development of a training & awareness program about the business continuity
- Incident management and emergency management
- Operations management of a BCMS
- Development of metrics, performance indicators and dashboards
- ISO 22301 internal Audit
- Management review of a BCMS
- Implementation of a continual improvement program
- Preparing for an ISO 22301 certification audit
Certification ExaminationA 3-hour certification exam is scheduled on the last day of the course. The exam is paper-pencil based.
Content of the examThe “Certified ISO 22301 Lead Implementer” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competence domains:
- Domain 1: Fundamental Business Continuity principles and concepts
- Domain 2: Planning a BCMS based on ISO 22301
- Domain 3: Implementing a BCMS based on ISO 22301
- Domain 4: Business continuity management best practices based on ISO 22301
- Domain 5: Performance evaluation, monitoring and measurement of a BCMS based on ISO 22301
- Domain 6: Continuous improvement of a BCMS based on ISO 22301
- Domain 7: Preparing for a BCMS certification audit
Eligibility for ExaminationThere is no prerequisite for this certification exam.
Why select Business Beam as your Training Provider?
Exam passing guaranteeEnjoy one FREE exam retake if you fail in the first attempt. (What’s this?)
Free lifetime revisionRefresh your concepts by re-attending our training session for FREE. (What’s this?)
Accredited Training OrganizationBusiness Beam is an ATO and PECB Partner.
Accredited course materialThe training material is accredited and approved.
Quality Training MaterialYou will receive 550+ page comprehensive training manual.
Accredited trainersOur trainers are experienced consultants and accredited trainers.
Excellent first attempt pass ratioBusiness Beam maintains 90%+ first attempt pass ratio.
Excellent feedback92%+ of our overall customers rates us excellent or very good.
Experience tells all500+ accredited courses to 7,000 professionals in classroom.
At your premisesThis training is also available at your preferred premises and timings.
FREE Exam Retake
Business Beam offers one FREE exam retake option to its valuable training participants who don’t pass exam in the first attempt.
- This offer is time limited, starting from 2015 and onwards.
- This offer is valid for selected courses only, including ITIL Foundation & Intermediate Level, PRINCE2 Foundation, and ISO 27001, ISO 22301, ISO 20000, ISO 38500 & ISO 9001 related exams.
- Free examination retake is subject to 100% advance payment of training and exam fee.
- Free examination retake offer shall NOT be applicable in following conditions:
- If candidate does not attend the training session up to 3 hours or more;
- If candidate does not write the examination (first time) on the last day of training session;
- In case of online examinations, Candidate fails because of laptop or desktop issues.
- Exam retake must be availed within 6 months of the initial exam.
- This offer can be availed only at the offices of Business Beam, at Dubai or Karachi.
- This offer is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or credit.
- The terms and conditions are subject to change without any prior notice.
FREE Lifetime Revisions
Business Beam offers FREE lifetime revisions to its valuable training participants, who want to refresh their concepts. Participants are welcome to attend training again for FREE.
- This offer can only be availed by the participants who attends our training sessions in 2016 and onwards.
- For revision, participants may join any of our pre-scheduled open-enrollment training session at any location worldwide. Updated training schedule is available at our website (www.businessbeam.com).
- Participants are welcome do more than one revisions, as required.
- Revision participant shall pay the training logistic expenses.
- This offer shall not be applicable if the course version changes (e.g. PMP based on PMBOK v5 to v6).
- Training attendance certificate shall not be issued to revising participants.
- This offer is valid for training courses only; examinations of any kind are not part of this offer.
- This offer subjects to the confirmation of training session, and the availability of space.
- The terms and conditions are subject to change without any prior notice.