Developed by the ISACA, the CGEIT qualification has been designed for experienced IT governance professionals who can demonstrate 5 or more years of experience in management or advisory role focused on governance and IT control in an enterprise. The biggest benefit of becoming a CGEIT is the international recognition of this program and also that it is consistently listed as one of the most sought-after and well-paying IT certifications. CGEIT is divided into six job practice areas namely:
- IT governance framework
- Value Delivery
- Strategic Alignment
- Risk Management
- Resource management
- Performance measurement
- Support growing business demands related to IT governance
- Increase awareness of IT governance and good practices
- Define responsibilities of professionals performing IT governance work
- Increase earning potential along with career development
- Enhance credibility, influence and recognition
- Increase efficiency of organization’s IT and business systems meanwhile providing better value.
- Demonstrate knowledge and practical experience in field of enterprise and IT governance
This course is a must attend for IT managers and directors wishing to improve career in IT governance and IT consultants looking forward to join the IT governance advisory board in larger organizations. So if you are looking forward to giving an edge to your career with this IT governance course contact us and get more details of this brilliant opportunity.