Learn the Leading Business Framework for the Governance and Management of Enterprise IT, and prepare to successfully pass COBIT® 5 Foundation examination
- Experienced & accredited trainers
- Approved training material
- 100+ practice questions
- Training & Examination in 3 days
- 98%+ first attempt pass ratio
|COBIT®5 Foundation||Karachi 5-7 Mar 2018||
|Contact us to schedule this session for your team at your preferred location and dates|
COBIT has a 20 years history of helping organization of all sizes and all industries use IT activity to better address stakeholders needs and goals.
The latest version of COBIT embodies thought leadership and guidance from business, IT and governance experts around the world. Additionally in response to increased necessity for cyber resilience COBIT 5 has two new levels: Implementing the NIST Standards using COBIT 5 (INCS) and COBIT Assessor for Security (AS). These levels of COBIT 5 Certification focus on the business drivers to prioritize cyber security activities and integrate cyber security with the organization’s overall risk management processes.
COBIT 5 helps enterprises of all sizes, regardless of sector:
- Maintain high quality information to support business decisions.
- Achieve strategic goals and realize business benefits through the effective and innovative use of IT
- Achieve operational excellence through reliable, efficient application of technology
- Maintain IT-related task at an acceptable level
- Optimize the cost of IT services and technology
- Support compliance with relevant laws, regulations, contractual agreements and policies
COBIT 5 Qualification SchemeThree (3) qualifications are available in COBIT 5. These are:
1. COBIT 5 Foundation
2. COBIT 5 Implementer
3. COBIT 5 Assessor
IntroductionCOBIT® 5 - Business Framework for the Governance and Management of Enterprise IT, is the latest edition of ISACA's globally accepted framework. It provides an end-to-end business view of the governance of enterprise IT, reflecting the central role of information and technology in creating value for enterprises of all sizes.
The COBIT® 5 Foundation course is a 3 - days, interactive, classroom-based learning experience that covers the Foundation curriculum and includes many examples of IT Governance deliverable and artifacts throughout the course. The Course enables participants to successfully pass the COBIT® 5 Foundation exam.
Learning ObjectivesCandidates should expect to gain competencies in the following areas after successful completion of the training course:
- Understand the governance and management of enterprise IT
- Create awareness with your business executives and senior IT management
- Assess the current state of enterprise IT in your department or organization
- Scope which aspects of COBIT® 5 would be appropriate to implement
- Understand COBIT approach to governance and its relationship with other IT best practices.
Recommended ParticipantsCOBIT® 5 is ideal for assurance, security, risk, privacy and compliance professionals or business leaders and stakeholders who are involved in or affected by governance and management of information and information systems.
PrerequisitesThere are no formal prerequisites; it is recommended that participants have experience in the IT governance domain
Course FormatThe course uses a stimulating mix of instructions, workshops, quizzes and discussions.
- Course reference manual containing copy of course slides, support documents, quizzes and answers
- Practice exam
- Course Certificate
- Exam certificate on passing the COBIT5 Foundation examination
- Overview & Key Features of COBIT® 5
- The COBIT® 5 Enablers
- Introduction to COBIT® 5 Implementation
- Process Capability Assessment Model
- The drivers and business benefits of using the COBIT® 5 framework
- Enterprise governance and management of IT
- Understanding needs of the enterprise stakeholders
- COBIT® 5 Process Reference Model
- Implementation Lifecycle
- Transition Considerations for COBIT 4.1, Val IT and Risk IT Users
- The basic ISO 15504 concepts.
- The differences between a Maturity and a Capability Assessment
Practice ExamA one-hour practice exam is part of the course. The practice exam aims to help participants in passing the COBIT 5 Foundation certification exam.
Certification ExaminationThis training course prepares participants for COBIT 5 Foundation exam. The 40 minutes certification exam comprises fifty (50) simple multiple choice questions. Candidates must achieve 50% marks (25 out of 50) to pass the exam.
Eligibility for ExaminationThere is no prerequisite for this examination.
Why select Business Beam as your Training Provider?
Exam passing guaranteeWe will pay 50% of the exam fee if you don’t pass in the first attempt. (What’s this?)
Free lifetime revisionRefresh your concepts by re-attending our training session for FREE. (What’s this?)
Accredited Training OrganizationBusiness Beam is an ATO and PECB Partner.
Accredited course materialThe training material is accredited and approved.
Quality Training MaterialYou will receive 240+ page comprehensive training manual.
Accredited trainersOur trainers are experienced consultants and accredited trainers.
Excellent feedback:92%+ of our overall customers rates us excellent or very good.
Experience tells all500+ accredited courses to 7,000 professionals in classroom.
At your premisesThis training is also available at your preferred premises and timings.
Exam Passing Guarantee
At Business Beam, we are confident about the quality of our training execution, accredited trainers and material. The company maintains excellent first attempt exam pass ratio. We therefore offer unique Exam Passing Guarantee to our exam candidates. If a candidate does not pass exam in the first attempt, Business Beam will pay 50% of re-attempt exam fee.
- Exam Passing Guarantee offer is available for one re-attempt only.
- Exam Passing Guarantee offer is valid for selected courses only, including ITIL Foundation & Intermediate Level, PRINCE2 Foundation, and COBIT Foundation related exams.
- Exam Passing Guarantee is valid for participants attending our pre-scheduled open-enrollment (public) training programs only.
- Exam Passing Guarantee is subject to 100% advance payment of training and exam fees.
- Exam Passing Guarantee offer shall NOT be applicable in following conditions:
- If candidate does not attend the training session up to 30 minutes or more;
- If candidate does not write the examination (first time) within ten calendar days of training session;
- In case of online examinations, Candidate fails because of technical issues related to his/her laptop, desktop or internet connection.
- Exam retake must be availed within 6 months of the initial exam.
- Exam retake can be availed only at the Business Beam offices located at Karachi or Dubai.
- This offer is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or credit.
- This offer is time limited, starting from July 2017 and onwards.
- Business Beam reserves the right to withdraw the offer, or change its terms and conditions without any prior notice.
FREE Lifetime Revisions
Business Beam offers FREE lifetime revisions to its valuable training participants, who want to refresh their concepts. Participants are welcome to attend training again for FREE.
- This offer can only be availed by the participants who attends our training sessions in 2016 and onwards.
- For revision, participants may join any of our pre-scheduled open-enrollment training session at any location worldwide. Updated training schedule is available at our website (www.businessbeam.com).
- Participants are welcome do more than one revisions, as required.
- Revision participant shall pay the training logistic expenses.
- This offer shall not be applicable if the course version changes (e.g. PMP based on PMBOK v5 to v6).
- Training attendance certificate shall not be issued to revising participants.
- This offer is valid for training courses only; examinations of any kind are not part of this offer.
- This offer subjects to the confirmation of training session, and the availability of space.
- The terms and conditions are subject to change without any prior notice.