CISM® Boot Camp
Prepare for CISM® qualification – that distinguishes you as having knowledge and experience in the development and management of an enterprise information security program.
- Experienced & qualified trainers
- Accredited training material
- Based on ISACA CISM® qualification
- 200+ practice questions
- Excellent first attempt pass ratio
|CISM Boot Camp||Contact us to schedule this session for your team at your preferred location and dates|
The skills and practices that CISM promotes and evaluates are the building blocks of success in the field. Possessing the CISM demonstrates proficiency and is the basis for measurement in the profession.
CISM DomainsThe CISM designation is awarded to individuals with an interest in security management who meet the following requirements:
- Successfully pass the CISM exam.
- Adhere to ISACA's Code of Professional Ethics.
- Agree to comply with the Continuing Education Policy.
- Work experience in the field of information security.
- Submit an Application for CISM Certification.
Earning CISMThe CISM designation is awarded to individuals with an interest in security management who meet the following requirements:
1. Successfully pass the CISM exam.
2. Adhere to ISACA's Code of Professional Ethics.
3. Agree to comply with the Continuing Education Policy.
4. Work experience in the field of information security.
5. Submit an Application for CISM Certification
IntroductionThe Certified Information Security Manager (CISM®) qualification by ISACA promotes international security practices and recognizes the individual who manages designs, and oversees and assesses an enterprise’s information security. This training course equips professionals with the knowledge and skills for proficiency in information security management. It also helps in passing the certification examination successfully.
Learning ObjectivesCandidates should expect to gain competencies in the following areas after successful completion of the training course:
- Information Security Governance
- Information Risk Management and Compliance
- Information Security Program Development and Management
- Information Security Incident Management.
Recommended ParticipantsThis course is highly valuable for:
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Information Security Officers
- Security Professionals who are taking or considering taking the CISM examination
- Anyone seeking an overall understanding of essential IT security risks and controls.
PrerequisitesBasic understanding of IT security or IT security management is useful.
Course FormatThe course uses a stimulating mix of instructions, workshops, quizzes, discussions and a practice-exam.
- Course reference manual containing copy of course slides, support documents, quizzes and answers
- Practice exam
- Course Certificate
- Domain 1: Information Security Governance
- Domain 2: Information Risk Management and Compliance
- Domain 3: Information Security Program Development and Management
- Domain 4: Information Security Incident Management
- Practice tests & quizzes
- Practice examination
- Relationship among information security and business goals, objectives, functions, processes and practices
- Methods to implement an information security framework
- Fundamental concepts of governance and how they relate to information security
- Integrate information security into corporate governance
- Develop security policies
- Develop business cases with budgetary planning
- Information security management roles and responsibilities
- Methods to select, implement and interpret metrics
- Information asset valuation methodologies
- Methods to assign the responsibilities for and ownership of information assets and risk
- Risk assessment and analysis methodologies
- Risk reporting and monitoring requirements
- Risk treatment strategies and methods to apply them
- Techniques for integrating risk management into business and IT processes
- Compliance reporting processes and requirements
- Methods to identify, acquire, manage and define requirements for internal and external resources
- Methods to design information security controls
- Methods to develop information security standards, procedures and guidelines
- Methods to establish and maintain effective information security awareness and training programs
- Methods to integrate information security requirements into organizational processes
- Business continuity planning (BCP) and disaster recovery planning (DRP) and their relationship to the incident response plan
- Incident classification, damage containment, and escalation processes
- Forensic requirements and capabilities for collecting, preserving and presenting evidence
- Post-incident review practices and investigative methods to identify root causes and determine corrective actions
Practice ExamA practice exam is part of the course. It aims to help participants in passing the CISM exam.
Certification ExaminationCISM exam is not included in this training course. ISACA directly organizes CISM exams in June and December each year.
The CISM exam consists of 200 multiple choice questions over a 4-hour period. Candidate scores are reported as a scaled score. A scaled score is a conversion of a candidate's raw score on an exam to a common scale. ISACA uses and reports scores on a common scale from 200 to 800. A candidate must receive a score of 450 or higher to pass the exam. A score of 450 represents a minimum consistent standard of knowledge as established by ISACA's CISM Certification Committee.
Eligibility for ExaminationFive (5) or more years of experience in information security management. Waivers are available for a maximum of two (2) years.
Why select Business Beam as your Training Provider?
Free lifetime revisionRefresh your concepts by re-attending our training session for FREE. (What’s this?)
Accredited Training OrganizationBusiness Beam is an ATO and PECB Partner.
Approved course materialThe training material is verified and approved.
Quality Training MaterialYou will receive 300+ page comprehensive training manual.
Accredited trainersOur trainers are experienced consultants and accredited trainers.
Excellent feedback92%+ of our overall customers rates us excellent or very good.
Experience tells all500+ accredited courses to 7,000 professionals in classroom.
At your premisesThis training is also available at your preferred premises and timings.
FREE Exam Retake
Business Beam offers one FREE exam retake option to its valuable training participants who don’t pass exam in the first attempt.
- This offer is time limited, starting from 2015 and onwards.
- This offer is valid for selected courses only, including ITIL Foundation & Intermediate Level, PRINCE2 Foundation, and ISO 27001, ISO 22301, ISO 20000, ISO 38500 & ISO 9001 related exams.
- Free examination retake is subject to 100% advance payment of training and exam fee.
- Free examination retake offer shall NOT be applicable in following conditions:
- If candidate does not attend the training session up to 3 hours or more;
- If candidate does not write the examination (first time) on the last day of training session;
- In case of online examinations, Candidate fails because of laptop or desktop issues.
- Exam retake must be availed within 6 months of the initial exam.
- This offer can be availed only at the offices of Business Beam, at Dubai or Karachi.
- This offer is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or credit.
- The terms and conditions are subject to change without any prior notice.
FREE Lifetime Revisions
Business Beam offers FREE lifetime revisions to its valuable training participants, who want to refresh their concepts. Participants are welcome to attend training again for FREE.
- This offer can only be availed by the participants who attends our training sessions in 2016 and onwards.
- For revision, participants may join any of our pre-scheduled open-enrollment training session at any location worldwide. Updated training schedule is available at our website (www.businessbeam.com).
- Participants are welcome do more than one revisions, as required.
- Revision participant shall pay the training logistic expenses.
- This offer shall not be applicable if the course version changes (e.g. PMP based on PMBOK v5 to v6).
- Training attendance certificate shall not be issued to revising participants.
- This offer is valid for training courses only; examinations of any kind are not part of this offer.
- This offer subjects to the confirmation of training session, and the availability of space.
- The terms and conditions are subject to change without any prior notice.