Accredited by ACQUIROS and AXELOS
Bring yourself to the Project Management Practitioner level and learn to tailor and apply PRINCE2 for results. Prepare to successfully pass PRINCE2 Practitioner examination
- Experienced & accredited trainers
- Accredited training material
- Training & examination in 3 days
- 2 practice examinations
- Excellent first attempt pass ratio
|PRINCE2® Practitioner||Karachi 21-23 Sep 2017||
|Dubai 20-22 Dec 2017||
|Contact us to schedule this session for your team at your preferred location and dates|
Key features of PRINCE2:
- Focus on business justification
- Defined organization structure for the project management team
- Product-based planning approach
- Emphasis on dividing the project into manageable and controllable stages
- Flexibility that can be applied at a level appropriate to the project.
PRINCE2 is flexible, adaptable and as much as a project method can be, friendly.
PRINCE2® is a method for managing projects. It helps you work out who should be involved and what they will be responsible for. It gives you a set of processes to work through and explains what information you should be gathering along the way.
PRINCE2 may be similar to what you currently use, but what it does best is pull together common names and descriptions into a structure that anyone familiar with PRINCE2 can understand, regardless of background or industry.
Benefits of PRINCE2Using PRINCE2 provides you with greater control of resources, and the ability to manage business and project risk more effectively. This will benefit:
- Individuals seeking leading project management skills and greater employment prospects
- Project managers
- Directors/executives (senior responsible owners) of projects, and
For individuals, PRINCE2 certification is an invaluable asset to your career as it increases employment prospects and helps you to do your job more effectively.
For organizations, PRINCE2's formal recognition of responsibilities within a project, together with its focus on what a project is to deliver (the why, when and for whom) provides your organization’s projects with:
- A common, consistent approach
- A controlled and organized start, middle and end
- Regular reviews of progress against plan
- Assurance that the project continues to have a business justification
PRINCE2 Qualification SchemePRINCE2 has 3 qualifications levels, as follows:
IntroductionThe PRINCE2® (PRojects IN Controlled Environments) project management methodology provides business with a flexible approach for the management of their projects and a cost effective means to align the best practice project management.
The purpose of this training is to prepare candidates for PRINCE2 Practitioner qualification, and confirm whether they have achieved sufficient understanding of how to apply and tailor PRINCE2 in a scenario situation. A successful Practitioner candidate should, with suitable direction, be able to start applying the method to a real project but may not be sufficiently skilled to do this appropriately for all situations.
Learning ObjectivesCandidates should expect to gain competencies in the following areas after successful completion of the training course:
- Understand the relationships between the roles, management products, principles, themes, techniques and processes
- Be able to apply the principles, themes and processes to a project
- Be able to create and assess management products.
- Be prepared for the PRINCE2 Practitioner Certification
Recommended ParticipantsProject managers in need of a method to help manage projects of different types and size. Team members, project and program support staff wanting to learn how to effectively contribute to a PRINCE2 Project.
PrerequisitesPRINCE2 Foundation training, or very good concepts of PRINCE2 are required for this training.
Course FormatThe course uses a stimulating mix of instructions, workshops, quizzes, discussions and a practice-exam
- Course reference manual containing copy of course slides, support documents, quizzes and answers
- PRINCE2 Official Book - Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2
- Practice exam
- Course Certificate
- Exam certificate on passing the PRINCE2 Practitioner examination
Reference MaterialThis training is based on the publication, "Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2", Published by TSO (The Stationery Office) in 2009
- Applying the 7 Principles of PRINCE2
- Applying the 7 Themes of PRINCE2
- Applying the 7 Processes of PRINCE2
- Examination Review
- PRINCE2 principles, themes and processes
- Difference between embedding and tailoring PRINCE2
- Supplier and customer relationship
- Learn from experience
- Defined roles and responsibility
- Manage by Stages
- Manage by Exception
- Focus on products
- Tailor to suit the project environment
- Business Case
- Directing a project
- Initiating a project
- Controlling a stage
- Managing Stage Boundaries
- Managing Product Delivery
- Closing a Project
- Practice Examination
Practice ExamTwo practice exams are part of the course. The practice exams aim to help participants in passing the PRINCE2 Practitioner certification exam.
Certification ExaminationA 2.5 hour certification exam is scheduled on the last day of the course, consisting of 8 objective questions carry 10 marks each. Candidates must achieve 55% marks (44 out of 80) to receive their examination certificate. This is an open book exam (official PRINCE2 manual only).
Eligibility for ExaminationIn order to sit the PRINCE2 Practitioner examination, candidate must provide proof of having passed one of the following:
- PRINCE2 Foundation,
- Project Management Professional (PMP),
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM),
- IPMA Level A® (Certified Projects Director),
- IPMA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager),
- IPMA Level C® (Certified Project Manager),
- IPMA Level D® (Certified Project Management Associate).
Why select Business Beam as your Training Provider?
Free lifetime revisionRefresh your concepts by re-attending our training session for FREE. (What’s this?)
Accredited Training OrganizationBusiness Beam is an ATO and PECB Partner.
Accredited course materialThe training material is accredited and approved.
Quality Training MaterialYou will receive 230 page comprehensive training manual with PRINCE2 Book
Accredited trainersOur trainers are experienced consultants and accredited trainers.
Excellent first attempt pass ratioBusiness Beam maintains 75%+ first attempt pass ratio.
Excellent feedback92%+ of our overall customers rates us excellent or very good.
Experience tells all500+ accredited courses to 7,000 professionals in classroom.
At your premisesThis training is also available at your preferred premises and timings
FREE Exam Retake
Business Beam offers one FREE exam retake option to its valuable training participants who don’t pass exam in the first attempt.
- This offer is time limited, starting from 2015 and onwards.
- This offer is valid for selected courses only, including ITIL Foundation & Intermediate Level, PRINCE2 Foundation, and ISO 27001, ISO 22301, ISO 20000, ISO 38500 & ISO 9001 related exams.
- Free examination retake is subject to 100% advance payment of training and exam fee.
- Free examination retake offer shall NOT be applicable in following conditions:
- If candidate does not attend the training session up to 3 hours or more;
- If candidate does not write the examination (first time) on the last day of training session;
- In case of online examinations, Candidate fails because of laptop or desktop issues.
- Exam retake must be availed within 6 months of the initial exam.
- This offer can be availed only at the offices of Business Beam, at Dubai or Karachi.
- This offer is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or credit.
- The terms and conditions are subject to change without any prior notice.
FREE Lifetime Revisions
Business Beam offers FREE lifetime revisions to its valuable training participants, who want to refresh their concepts. Participants are welcome to attend training again for FREE.
- This offer can only be availed by the participants who attends our training sessions in 2016 and onwards.
- For revision, participants may join any of our pre-scheduled open-enrollment training session at any location worldwide. Updated training schedule is available at our website (www.businessbeam.com).
- Participants are welcome do more than one revisions, as required.
- Revision participant shall pay the training logistic expenses.
- This offer shall not be applicable if the course version changes (e.g. PMP based on PMBOK v5 to v6).
- Training attendance certificate shall not be issued to revising participants.
- This offer is valid for training courses only; examinations of any kind are not part of this offer.
- This offer subjects to the confirmation of training session, and the availability of space.
- The terms and conditions are subject to change without any prior notice.