ISO 22301 Foundation
Accredited by PECB
Become acquainted with the best practices for implementing and managing a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) based on ISO 22301
- Experienced & accredited trainers
- Accredited training material
- Training & examination in 2 days
- Excellent first attempt pass ratio
- One free exam retake (if required)
|ISO 22301 Foundation||Contact us to schedule this session for your team at your preferred location and dates|
A BCMS emphasizes the importance of
- understanding the organization's needs and the necessity for establishing business continuity management policy and objectives,
- implementing and operating controls and measures for managing an organization's overall capability to manage disruptive incidents,
- monitoring and reviewing the performance and effectiveness of the BCMS, and
- continual improvement based on objective measurement.
A BCMS, like any other management system, has the following key components:
- a) a policy;
- b) people with defined responsibilities;
- c) management processes relating to
- d) documentation providing auditable evidence; and
- e) any business continuity management processes relevant to the organization.
- 2) planning,
- 3) implementation and operation,
- 4) performance assessment,
- 5) management review, and
- 6) improvement;
Business continuity contributes to a more resilient society. The wider community and the impact of the organization's environment on the organization and therefore other organizations may need to be involved in the recovery process.
IntroductionThis course enables participants to learn about the best practices for implementing and managing a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) as specified in ISO 22301:2010, as well as the best practices for implementing the business continuity processes based on the ISO/PAS 22399. This training is fully compatible with BS 25999 (Business continuity management specification) and ISO 27031 (Guidelines for information and communication technology readiness for business continuity).
- To Understand the implementation of a Business Continuity Management System in accordance with ISO 22301, ISO 27031 or BS 25999
- To Understand the relationship between a Business Continuity Management System, including risk management, controls and compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization
- To Know the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques allowing to effectively manage a Business Continuity Management System
- To Acquire the necessary expertise to contribute in implementing a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) as specified in ISO22301, ISO 27031 or BS 25999
- Members of a business continuity team
- IT Professionals wanting to gain a comprehensive knowledge of the main processes of a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)
- Staff involved in the implementation of the ISO 22301 standard
- Technicians involved in operations related to a BCMS
Course FormatThis training is based on both theory and practice:
- Sessions of lectures illustrated with examples based on real cases
- Review exercises to assist the exam preparation
- Practice test similar to the certification exam.
- Course reference manual containing copy of course slides, support documents, quizzes and answers
- Course Certificate
- Exam certificate on passing the ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Implementer examination
CPDs AssignedThis course qualifies for Fourteen (14) CPDs
- Day 1: Introduction to Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) concepts as required by ISO 22301
- Day 2: Implementing controls in business continuity according to ISO 22301 and Certification Exam
- Introduction to management systems and the process approach
- Fundamental principles in business continuity
- General requirements: presentation of the clauses 4 to 10 of ISO 22301
- Implementation phases of the ISO 22301 framework
- Continual improvement of business continuity
- Conducting an ISO 22301 certification audit
- Certified ISO 22301 Foundation exam
Certification ExaminationA 60-minute certification exam is scheduled on the last day of the course. The exam is paper-pencil based.
Content of the examThe “Certified ISO 22301 Foundation” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competence domains:
- Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of business continuity
- Domain 2: Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)
Eligibility for ExaminationThere is no prerequisite for this certification exam.
Why select Business Beam as your Training Provider?
Exam passing guaranteeEnjoy one FREE exam retake if you fail in the first attempt. (What’s this?)
Free lifetime revisionRefresh your concepts by re-attending our training session for FREE. (What’s this?)
Accredited Training OrganizationBusiness Beam is an ATO and PECB Partner.
Accredited course materialThe training material is accredited and approved.
Quality Training MaterialYou will receive 250+ page comprehensive training manual.
Accredited trainersOur trainers are experienced consultants and accredited trainers.
Excellent first attempt pass ratioBusiness Beam maintains 95%+ first attempt pass ratio.
Excellent feedback92%+ of our overall customers rates us excellent or very good.
Experience tells all500+ accredited courses to 7,000 professionals in classroom.
At your premisesThis training is also available at your preferred premises and timings
FREE Exam Retake
Business Beam offers one FREE exam retake option to its valuable training participants who don’t pass exam in the first attempt.
- This offer is time limited, starting from 2015 and onwards.
- This offer is valid for selected courses only, including ITIL Foundation & Intermediate Level, PRINCE2 Foundation, and ISO 27001, ISO 22301, ISO 20000, ISO 38500 & ISO 9001 related exams.
- Free examination retake is subject to 100% advance payment of training and exam fee.
- Free examination retake offer shall NOT be applicable in following conditions:
- If candidate does not attend the training session up to 3 hours or more;
- If candidate does not write the examination (first time) on the last day of training session;
- In case of online examinations, Candidate fails because of laptop or desktop issues.
- Exam retake must be availed within 6 months of the initial exam.
- This offer can be availed only at the offices of Business Beam, at Dubai or Karachi.
- This offer is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or credit.
- The terms and conditions are subject to change without any prior notice.
FREE Lifetime Revisions
Business Beam offers FREE lifetime revisions to its valuable training participants, who want to refresh their concepts. Participants are welcome to attend training again for FREE.
- This offer can only be availed by the participants who attends our training sessions in 2016 and onwards.
- For revision, participants may join any of our pre-scheduled open-enrollment training session at any location worldwide. Updated training schedule is available at our website (www.businessbeam.com).
- Participants are welcome do more than one revisions, as required.
- Revision participant shall pay the training logistic expenses.
- This offer shall not be applicable if the course version changes (e.g. PMP based on PMBOK v5 to v6).
- Training attendance certificate shall not be issued to revising participants.
- This offer is valid for training courses only; examinations of any kind are not part of this offer.
- This offer subjects to the confirmation of training session, and the availability of space.
- The terms and conditions are subject to change without any prior notice.