ISO 20000 Foundation
Accredited by PECB
Become acquainted with the best practices for implementing and managing an IT Service Management System (SMS) based on ISO/IEC 20000
- Experienced & accredited trainers
- Accredited training material
- Training & examination in 2 days
- 14 CPDs
- Excellent first attempt pass ratio
|ISO 20000 Foundation||Contact us to schedule this session for your team at your preferred location and dates|
ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 can be used by:
- an organization seeking services from service providers and requiring assurance that their service requirements will be fulfilled;
- an organization that requires a consistent approach by all its service providers, including those in a supply chain;
- a service provider that intends to demonstrate its capability for the design, transition, delivery and improvement of services that fulfil service requirements;
- a service provider to monitor, measure and review its service management processes and services;
- a service provider to improve the design, transition, delivery and improvement of services through the effective implementation and operation of the SMS;
- an assessor or auditor as the criteria for a conformity assessment of a service provider's SMS to the requirements in ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011
IntroductionThis course enables participants to learn about the best practices for implementing and managing an IT Service Management System as specified in ISO/IEC 20000-1, as well as the best practices for implementing the IT Service Management processes starting from the ISO 20000 planning and implementing new and changed services, service delivery process, relationship management process, problem resolution process, control processes and release processes.
- To understand the implementation of an IT Service Management System in accordance with ISO 20000
- To understand the relationship between the IT Service Management System, including the management processes and compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization
- To know the interrelationships between ISO/IEC 20000-1, ISO/IEC 20000-2 and ITIL
- To know the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques allowing to effectively manage an IT Service Management System
- To acquire the necessary expertise to contribute in implementing an IT Service Management System (SMS) as specified in ISO 20000
- Members of an IT Service team
- IT Professionals wanting to gain a comprehensive knowledge of the main processes of a Service Management System (SMS)
- Staff involved in the implementation of the ISO 20000 standard
- Technicians involved in operations related to an SMS
Course FormatThis training is based on both theory and practice:
- Sessions of lectures illustrated with examples based on real cases
- Review exercises to assist the exam preparation
- Practice test similar to the certification exam
- Course reference manual containing copy of course slides, support documents, quizzes and answers
- Course Certificate
- Exam certificate on passing the ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation examination
CPDs AssignedThis course qualifies for Fourteen (14) CPDs
- Day 1: Introduction to Service Management System (SMS) concepts as required by ISO 20000
- Day 2: Implementing the IT service management processes based on ISO 20000 and Certification Exam
- Introduction to management systems and the process approach
- Fundamental principles in IT Service Management
- General requirements presentation of ISO/IEC 20000-1 clauses
- Implementation phases of the ISO/IEC 20000 framework
- Continual improvement of IT management
- Conducting an ISO/IEC 20000-1 certification audit
- Supplier management
- Relationship management
- Problem management
- Release management
- PECB Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation Exam
Certification ExaminationA 60-minute certification exam is scheduled on the last day of the course. The exam is paper-pencil based.
Content of the examThe “Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination Certification Program (ECP). The exam covers the following competence domains:
- Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of information technology service
- Domain 2: Information Technology Service Management System (ITSMS)
Eligibility for ExaminationThere is no prerequisite for this certification exam. The completion of a recognized PECB Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation training course can significantly enhance your chance of passing a PECB certification examination.
Why select Business Beam as your Training Provider?
Exam passing guaranteeEnjoy one FREE exam retake if you fail in the first attempt. (What’s this?)
Free lifetime revisionRefresh your concepts by re-attending our training session for FREE. (What’s this?)
Accredited Training OrganizationBusiness Beam is an ATO and PECB Partner.
Accredited course materialThe training material is accredited and approved.
Quality Training MaterialYou will receive 250+ page comprehensive training manual.
Accredited trainersOur trainers are experienced consultants and accredited trainers.
Excellent first attempt pass ratioBusiness Beam maintains 95%+ first attempt pass ratio.
Excellent feedback92%+ of our overall customers rates us excellent or very good.
Experience tells all500+ accredited courses to 7,000 professionals in classroom.
At your premisesThis training is also available at your preferred premises and timings
FREE Exam Retake
Business Beam offers one FREE exam retake option to its valuable training participants who don’t pass exam in the first attempt.
- This offer is time limited, starting from 2015 and onwards.
- This offer is valid for selected courses only, including ITIL Foundation & Intermediate Level, PRINCE2 Foundation, and ISO 27001, ISO 22301, ISO 20000, ISO 38500 & ISO 9001 related exams.
- Free examination retake is subject to 100% advance payment of training and exam fee.
- Free examination retake offer shall NOT be applicable in following conditions:
- If candidate does not attend the training session up to 3 hours or more;
- If candidate does not write the examination (first time) on the last day of training session;
- In case of online examinations, Candidate fails because of laptop or desktop issues.
- Exam retake must be availed within 6 months of the initial exam.
- This offer can be availed only at the offices of Business Beam, at Dubai or Karachi.
- This offer is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or credit.
- The terms and conditions are subject to change without any prior notice.
FREE Lifetime Revisions
Business Beam offers FREE lifetime revisions to its valuable training participants, who want to refresh their concepts. Participants are welcome to attend training again for FREE.
- This offer can only be availed by the participants who attends our training sessions in 2016 and onwards.
- For revision, participants may join any of our pre-scheduled open-enrollment training session at any location worldwide. Updated training schedule is available at our website (www.businessbeam.com).
- Participants are welcome do more than one revisions, as required.
- Revision participant shall pay the training logistic expenses.
- This offer shall not be applicable if the course version changes (e.g. PMP based on PMBOK v5 to v6).
- Training attendance certificate shall not be issued to revising participants.
- This offer is valid for training courses only; examinations of any kind are not part of this offer.
- This offer subjects to the confirmation of training session, and the availability of space.
- The terms and conditions are subject to change without any prior notice.